Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Caretaker looking for your next role in Sheffield?
We are seeking a full time Caretaker to start ASAP at a primary school in Sheffield? The salary will range from £18,500-£21,000.
The school is a friendly primary school with a 'Good' Ofsted report. The school is based in a suburban area of Sheffield. They aim to provide high quality education for all with a broad and balanced curriculum. The offer a thematic curriculum with themes that change every term.
They are looking for a fantastic Caretaker who will work across the whole primary school. This is a split shift role, and the caretaker will be responsible for open and closing the school. They will oversee all healthy and safety checks, manage a team of cleaners, and carry out general maintenance duties. The role is initially on a temporary basis to cover an absence.
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the warm welcome by all members of staff at the school.
Prior Caretaker experience, health and safety training desirable, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Caretaker in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70 - £80 per day
£18500 - £22000 per annum
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£9 - £12 per hour
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.