Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Caretaker looking for your next role in Sheffield? Tradewind are seeking a full time Caretaker to start at a primary school in central Sheffield in September.
The school is based in a residential area of central Sheffield. The school is proud of its confident and enthusiastic learners. The offer a wealth of extra-curricular activities and exciting clubs. They hold an excellent reputation throughout the local community. The salary will range from £16,500-£19,500.
They are looking for an experienced Caretaker who will provide building and maintenance support throughout the school. The role is a full-time position, and is likely to be a split shift role, with an early morning and afternoon shift. The school caretaker will be responsible for open and closing the school. They will oversee all healthy and safety checks, manage a team of cleaners, and carry out general maintenance duties. Prior experience of PAT testing and Legionella testing is desirable.
Prior school Caretaker experience, health and safety training desirable, DBS on the update service or willingness to apply for a DBS (police check), legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as Caretaker in Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.