Maintenance Officer Wanted!
On behalf of a Warrington Primary School, Tradewind Education is looking for a reliable, caring, and well-motivated Site Maintenance Officer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the efficient maintenance of our school building and site, including technical and administrative duties on a full-time, ongoing basis.
- Carrying out basic building and equipment repairs and maintenance
- Upkeeping the buildings and facilities
- Communicating effectively with children, staff, governors, parents, and contractors
- Adhering to established safety policies and procedures
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in building and equipment repairs and maintenance
- Practical skills such as joinery, plumbing, and decorating are an advantage
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Pupils who demonstrate excellent behavior and first-rate attitudes to learning
- A friendly and happy church school at the heart of the local community
- A team of dedicated and hardworking staff
- Supportive parents and committed governors
- A strong commitment to the continual professional development of all our staff.
- A basic 10-year CV to cover your previous employment and qualifications
- 2x professional reference details
- An Enhanced Child workforce DBS certificate or willingness to process a new one
- Legal right to work in the UK
Tradewind is renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, a great referral bonus, and termly networking & social events.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this position as a School Caretaker in Warrington. Or for more information about the role, contact Jake Wall on 0151 221 9666/ firstname.lastname@example.org
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.