Are you a dedicated and experienced Cleaner looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in a school? Look no further! We are currently seeking a Cleaner to start in January with the role expected to last at least until July 2024.
The role is 20 hours per week Shifts: Two-shift system.
First Shift: 6:30 AM - 8:30 AM
Second Shift: 3:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the cleanliness and hygiene of the school.
- Sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors.
- Emptying bins and ensuring proper waste disposal.
- Cleaning and sanitising restrooms and common areas.
- Dusting and wiping down surfaces.
- Restocking cleaning supplies as needed.
- Adhering to health and safety guidelines.
Requirements for this Role: To be eligible for this shift, you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Possess an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) on the update service.
- Provide 2 satisfactory references that cover at least the last 6 months.
- Have a valid right to work in the UK.
Why Choose Tradewind Recruitment? Tradewind Recruitment is a leading education recruitment agency known for connecting talented individuals with rewarding opportunities in the education sector.
If you're ready to take on this exciting opportunity and have what it takes to be a Cleaner at the school, we want to hear from you!
The Rate is £11.68 - £13 per hour.
For more information on this role or to apply, please contact Shawny Osgerby at Shawny.Osgerby@twrecruitment.com at Tradewind.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.