Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced cleaner looking for your next role in a primary school in Sheffield?
We are seeking an experienced school cleaner to start in January 2020.
The role is to work on a supply basis at a primary school in North Sheffield.
The school have a high volume of cleaning requirements and you would need to be available to work from 3.15pm to 6.15pm. The work could be on a part-time and full-time basis. The salary will range from £13,050-14,000 pro-rata.
The school is a friendly 2-form entry primary school with a 'Good' Ofsted report. The school is based in a suburban area of North Sheffield. The school has a great reputation from within the local community with a fantastic level of support from parents and carers. They provide a full, balanced and varied curriculum that encourages every child to participate and succeed. The school is easily accessible with several bus links and free parking onsite.
Upon visiting the school, Tradewind were impressed with the excellent facilities available at the school with an extensive outdoor area.
Cleaning experience desirable, flexible working hours, legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a school cleaner in North Sheffield. Or for more information about the role, contact Rachel Williams on 0114 2870650 or Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.