Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an experienced school cleaner looking for your next role within Pemberton, Wigan?
Tradewind are currently recruiting a hardworking cleaner for a very popular school. The role is a temporary role to start 17th May 2021 until the end of the term in July 2021 on a part time basis.
This small 1 form entry Primary School is looking for a cleaner to join their team. The role is to work on a supply basis. The school have a high volume of cleaning requirements and you would need to be available to work for a minimum of 2.5 hours a day, 11.00am until 1.30pm Monday to Friday, do required someone with experience of working within a school previously as you will be responsible for locking up the school at night.
This "good" Primary school caters for approx. 110 pupils across ages 4-11, the school aims to work in partnership with parents to ensure all students are achieving the best they can in a high-quality learning environment. All staff at the school share the ambition and drive to keep improving the school and encouraging pupils to achieve the best results they can and enjoy their time in School.
The school is located in Pemberton in Wigan and is easily accessible via car and has free parking on site. The School is also accessible via public transport and has close bus links.
To join us and be successful in this role as school cleaner role you will need to:
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
- Professional references within the last 2 years
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a cleaner in Pemberton, Wigan or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977333 or email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we are committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- Freer CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.