School Covid Testing Staff
School Covid Testing Staff
Secondary School COVID / Testing Staff Required!
Tradewind are recruiting! We are looking for staff to assist with Covid testing in secondary schools across North & North East Lincolnshire!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a Covid Testing Staff to start working on a full time & part time temporary basis in secondary schools across the North & North East Lincolnshire area. This role may be full time or part time and could be on a long-term basis starting in February 2021.
As we are working on government advice, we are expecting the requirement to be at least two weeks, but the suggestion is that it could be for several weeks.
Successful applicants must have at least a grade C in Maths & English and preferably be computer literate. This would involve swabbing secondary aged students to test for Covid-19. Full training will be given.
We are looking for:
- Committed and empathetic individuals who can work hours between 8.30am and 3.30pm Monday to Friday
- Fast learners who can take direction and follow strict guidelines and policies
- People who have a good level of Maths and English and who can complete forms and relevant paperwork with ease, computer literacy is also required
- An individual who can commit up to 5 days (negotiable) per week on an ongoing basis
- Individuals with enhanced child workforce DBS/criminal record checks - or be prepared to have a DBS application completed before work commences
Due to the variety of locations covered throughout the North and North East Lincolnshire area, access to your own transport is advisable.
This work would also suit Teaching Assistants, Nursery nurses, youth workers or any other individual with experience of working with young people, although this isn't essential.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Covid Tester Role you will need:
- To have at least a minimum GCSE grade C in both Maths and English
- Experience of working with young people preferred but not essential
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.