Tradewind Recruitment are now working with a primary special school in Lambeth, South West London who are now looking for candidates to start in September. The schools Teaching Assistants are Teaching and Behaviour Support Staff. The role combine's teaching and learning with a behavioural approach.
The school in Lambeth, South West London are looking for creative and talented Teaching and Behaviour Support staff to make a positive difference to their learner's lives. The school heavily invest in their people, providing excellent training programmes and personal development plans to get the very best from them. The Special School is an Ofsted Outstanding non-maintained special school, providing support and education to over 160 pupils aged 4-19. They have high aspirations for the pupils and learners. The goal for all their pupils and learners is that when they leave their settings they will have the opportunity to access employment, further education or training and to live as part of the communities of their choice.
· Your role as a Teaching and Behaviour Support Assistant will be:
· Provide day to day support, delivering 1:1, paired and small group teaching, and learner sessions
· Supervise and support community-based learning and educational visits
· Help to plan lessons by preparing materials and resources
· Working with key pupils to help develop their personal plans and aspirations
· Supporting pupils to develop crucial life skills to help them thrive.
· You will be well organised, have good planning skills, have experience of working with children and young people with autism using a behavioural approach, a commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Above all, you will also need the physical and emotional resilience to work with young people who often present behaviours that challenge.
· Benefits of working at the school:
· A vibrant team of experts, Speech & Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Occupational Therapists and Specialist Teachers
· Highly competitive annual salary
· Continuous professional and personal development
The school is in Lambeth, South West London and has excellent transport links with the Bakerloo Line. The school also has a car park for those teachers that prefer to drive.
The benefits of working with Tradewind:
1. As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
2. We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
3. Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
4. More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
5. Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
The footer - Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as an School Mentor in Lambeth. Or for more information about the role, contact Linzi Davies on [02078455450.option3] or [firstname.lastname@example.org]
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.