Job Type: Full-time, Academic Year Contract
Salary: £90+ per day (depending on experience)
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a compassionate and certified First Aid professional looking to make a difference in a school environment? We have a fantastic opportunity for you! We are a leading education agency, and we are currently recruiting for a School Nurse to join an excellent Secondary School in Brent.
As a School Nurse, your primary responsibility will be to provide first aid care and support to students and staff within the school. Your duties will include:
- Administering first aid and basic medical care to students and staff as needed.
- Assessing and treating minor injuries and illnesses.
- Managing the school's first aid facilities and supplies.
- Collaborating with school staff and parents to ensure the well-being of students.
- Maintaining accurate records of all medical incidents and treatments.
- Following school policies and protocols related to health and safety.
The main qualification required for this position is a valid and up-to-date First Aid Certificate. Experience working in a school setting or with children is a plus but not mandatory.
- Competitive daily rate (£90+ per day, depending on experience).
- Opportunity to work in a supportive and dynamic school environment.
- Full-time position for the entire academic year.
- Potential for career growth and development in the education sector.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit your CV to Meg.Guest@twrecruitment.com. If you have any questions or would like further information, please call us at 0207 845 5450 (option 2).
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.