commence in September. This position will run until the end of Term One in the first instance. The working hours will be 08:30 - 16:30.
As School Receptionist, it will be your responsibility to coordinate communications between incoming calls, school visitors, staff and students, ensuring an efficient and organised front-line service. You will be required to undertake general reception duties including processing mail, signing in visitors and issuing security passes, and logging lateness for students. Additional ad hoc admin duties will be required.
Previous experience working with SIMS software is required for this role.
This secondary school is located in Camden with excellent access to Underground, National Rail and bus networks.
If you are interested in this position and have the relevant school experience, please apply today!
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this School Receptionist role you will need to provide the following:
· Prior experience in a similar role
· Experience using SIMS
· This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
· Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
· You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as School Receptionist in Camden, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Caitlin on 0207 845 5450 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.