School Science Technician
School Science Technician
Are you a recent Science graduate who specialises in Chemistry? keen to utilise your new-found expertise in a laboratory setting? Do you have laboratory experience and would like to move into a school setting to help educate future scientists? Or are you currently working as a Science Technician and are ready for a new setting?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a supportive, positive secondary school in the London borough of Southwark who are looking for a Science Technician to join their thriving Science Department.
*** Science Technician - 'Good' Ofsted School - Bromley
*** Long term role starting September- £70 - £80 per day
*** Great role for graduates *** Fantastic supportive, encouraging environment to work
About the Role - Science Technician
· You will be a science graduate who holds a degree with a Chemistry specialist, who is eager to apply their knowledge in a laboratory setting.
· You will be confident working with all three science branches; Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
· You will be confident carrying out practical science skills, working with laboratory equipment and chemical substances and solutions.
· You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively with other team members in the department.
How to Apply - Science Technician If you would like additional information on this Science Technician role then we would ask you to please contact Lucy at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 option 2 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to Lucy.Pithie@twrecruitment.com for an immediate call back!
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
· We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
· We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
· Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
· Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
· Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement · Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
· Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants Click
'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Science Technician. Or for more information about the role, contact Lucy Pithie on 02078455450 (Option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.