School Science Technician
School Science Technician
Are you a Science graduate keen to utilise your expertise in a laboratory setting? Do you have laboratory experience and would like to move into a school setting to help educate future scientists? Or are you currently working as a Science Technician and are ready for a new setting?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a supportive, positive secondary school in the London borough of Greenwich who are looking for a Science Technician to join their thriving Science Department.
*** Science Technician - 'Good' Ofsted School - Greenwich, South East London
*** Great role for graduates or experienced technicians- gain practical laboratory experience
*** Fantastic supportive, encouraging environment to work
About the School - Science Technician - Greenwich, South East London:
- The curriculum at this school plays a vital part in preparing their students for future success, and thus they offer a broad and balances curriculum that supports and challenges its students. The curriculum is designed to meet the needs of all learners with robust academic study complemented with a wide array of extra-curricular activities.
- The school's Science department has endeavoured to create a curriculum that engages student's interest and enables them to develop their knowledge and understanding of the world and how things work. Practical experience and seeing things first-hand forms how the school encourages students to learn and become the scientists of tomorrow.
About the Role - Science Technician - Greenwich, South East London:
- You will be a science graduate who ideally holds a degree with a Biology or Chemistry specialist, who is eager to apply their knowledge in a laboratory setting.
- You will be confident working with all three science branches: Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- You will be confident carrying out practical science skills, working with laboratory equipment and chemical substances and solutions.
- You will have excellent communication skills and be able to work effectively with other team members in the department.
How to Apply - Science Technician - Greenwich, South East London:
If you would like additional information on this Science Technician role then we would ask you to please contact Aamir Malik at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 option 2 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to Aamir.Malik@twrecruitment.com for an immediate call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.