School Site Manager
School Site Manager
Tradewind Recruitment are working with a primary school in Sparkbrook who are looking to appoint a Site Manager who will play a key role in ensuring the school premises, grounds and associated facilities are maintained to the highest standards.
This is a GR3 role, is a full-time role and to start ASAP but shift patterns can be negotiated.
The school can offer you;
A dedicated, experienced, and welcoming staff team
A governing body who is passionate about school improvement
Polite and well-behaved children who love learning and are proud of their school
Excellent CPD opportunities
A commitment to your career development
The successful candidate will:
Have previous experience in this role, preferably in a school setting
Support the Senior Leadership Team in the delivery of the appropriate legal duties and
Be able to show initiative and work under pressure demonstrating innovative practice.
Ensure highest standards of health and safety, risk management, statutory testing,
security is always maintained.
Undertake duties including supervision of the site, contractors, and cleaning staff.
To ensure daily checks for signs of break ins or vandalism at the commencement and end
of the shift pattern
To share responsibility for the daily security of the site to include opening and locking of
the premises at the commencement and end of the shift pattern.
Promote the agreed vision and aims of the school.
Set an example of personal integrity and professionalism with good interpersonal skills,
be able to negotiate, persuade and influence
Have a good understanding of the role all school staff have in safeguarding children.
Have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Be committed to fostering excellent relationships between parents, carers and the
Embrace the principles of equality and inclusion
To apply either email Ashleigh.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0121 435 3505.
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Ashleigh on 0121 643 3505 or email Ashleigh.email@example.com.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.