Science Teaching Assistant
Science Teaching Assistant Required - Mainstream Secondary School in Brent - Full Time, Long Term role commencing Immediately - Open to all recent Science Graduates - £75 - £80 per day based on experience
Are you a recent or soon-to-be Science Graduate interested in pursuing a career in education? Or are you an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking a role specialising in the Science Department? If this sounds like you, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for!
Tradewind Recruitment is working with a mainstream Secondary School in Brent who are seeking a Science Teaching Assistant to join their team as soon as possible. This is a full time, long term position that will run until the end of the academic year in the first instance. This role would particularly suit an aspiring Science Teacher who is keen to gain practical classroom experience.
*** Science Teaching Assistant position - Mainstream Secondary School in Brent
*** Inclusive, high achieving Secondary School with friendly students and passionate staff
*** Full time, Long Term Contract commencing ASAP - £75 - £80 per day based on experience
*** Open to all Science Graduates (2:1 Minimum) who have excellent communication skills and a passion for education!
The Role - Science Teaching Assistant - Bret:
- As a Science Teaching Assistant, you will be working alongside class teachers to provide individual support to students who have special educational needs, are facing barriers to their learning, or who require additional support to stay engaged, motivated and to participate in the classroom
- You will also have the opportunity to plan (with guidance from Teachers), prepare and deliver individual or small group intervention sessions outside of the classroom, focussing on particular areas of the curriculum that students require additional support with
- This is a wonderful opportunity to gain practical experience and would especially suit an aspiring Science Teacher!
The Candidate - Science Teaching Assistant - Brent:
- The successful candidate for this Science Teaching Assistant role will have recently graduated with a Science Degree in any discipline
- You will be a confident, engaging individual who can easily build rapport and successful relationships with students and staff alike
- Prior experience working with young people, such as tutoring, mentoring or coaching, would be beneficial but is not essential as all training will be provided!
How to Apply - Science Teaching Assistant - Brent:
If you would like to apply for this or discuss any of our other support positions, please email your CV to Caitlin at Tradewind today on Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com or click 'Apply Now!'
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.