Science (Chemistry) Teacher
Science (Chemistry) Teacher
Are you an A-level Chemistry Teacher looking for a new challenge from September 2021? Would you like to work in an OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' School in the borough of Hounslow, West London? Applications are warmly welcomed from Chemistry Teachers of all levels of experience for this exciting opportunity at one of the highest achieving schools in London.
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with this OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' Hounslow school to help them expand their Science Team for September 2021, with a dedicated A-level Chemistry Teacher who is keen to add to this success. Get in touch to find out more ASAP; Eamonn.email@example.com.
**Chemistry Teacher - Hounslow, West London
**Opportunity to focus on A-level Chemistry
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school inspected in 2018; and has been since 2010.
**Plenty of CPD available and structured comprehensive mentoring programme for an NQT
**Higher than national average progress scores
**92% pass rate at A Level, GCSE Science at 89% Grade 4+
About the School - Chemistry Teacher - Hounslow, West London
- The vision of this incredibly high-achieving school in Hounslow is that students learn within a secure, well-disciplined learning environment providing a broad and balanced curriculum. Feedback from staff we have placed at this school over the past 10 years definitely supports this statement.
- The school challenge students to become ambitious learners, striving for excellence and the highest levels of achievement across all school life.
- Central to the school's goal is the promotion of high achievement and outstanding academic success. To give the best possible start for their future life and role in society, fostering a sense of community and traditional values based on discipline and mutual respect.
- Equality and inclusion are at the heart of this school. They have a passion to include everyone and a deep desire to treat everyone equally. They aim to accept others for who they are and respect differences.
- Located in Hounslow, but with excellent accessibility from across the capital due to local transport links. The current cohort of staff travel from all areas of London and there is also free parking available to all members of staff.
About the Role -Chemistry Teacher - Hounslow, West London
- The Science Department at the school is incredibly strong. Tradewind Recruitment have placed number teachers in the Science department over the last 10 years of working with them and feedback from candidates and the level of support they have received in their inductions has been exceptional.
- The timetable on offer is heavily A-level focused with 50% of the timetable consisting of AS and A2 level of teaching. Proven success at this level is preferred, however, the school are open to applications from NQTs who can be safe in the knowledge that you will have more than adequate support in being able to deliver to the best of your ability.
- The Science team consists of experienced and newly qualified teachers and the support of 4 experienced Science Technicians who ensure full support in all lessons.
- Applications are welcomed from teachers of all level of experience and NQT induction and July starts are possible for those completing their PGCE currently.
How to apply -Chemistry Teacher - Hounslow, West London
If this opportunity had caught your interest, or you would like to hear more about this and other roles in West London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on 02078455450 or email your CV direct to Eamonn.firstname.lastname@example.org to be called immediately!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.