Science Cover Supervisor
Science Cover Supervisor
Have you always had the desire to work in a school but unsure on how to make that step? Do you have limited experience and think this will hold you back? Or are you looking for a flexible position in education? If yes to any of these questions, then a Science Cover Supervisor role is for you!
Tradewind are currently recruiting for several candidates who are looking for work in education as Science Cover Supervisors in a variety of our client secondary schools in Warrington. We have multiple vacancies available and looking to fill these immediately. The roles are very flexible, ranging from daily supply to ongoing, full-time temporary positions.
What is a Cover Supervisor? A Cover Supervisor is a pastoral care role where you will be responsible for the classroom, supporting students with their work. You will be required to oversee the completion of set work by the subject teacher and manage children's behaviour, ensuring work is completed. You won't be responsible for planning or assessing.
A Science Cover Supervisor is the perfect role for those individuals who are looking to fine-tune their teaching strategies, behaviour management and overall experience. Teaching experience is desirable, but not necessary.
To join us and be considered for the Science Cover Supervisor role:
- Ideally hold a degree;
- Have experience working with children across the 11-16 age range (voluntary experience is acceptable);
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
- Have the legal rights to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Science Cover Supervisor role in Warrington.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay; however, we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.