Science Graduate - Long Term Technician role commencing in March - Outstanding Ofsted Secondary School located in Brent, North West London - £70 - £80 per day - Full Time, Long Term position - Ideal role for recent Science Graduates wanting to gain experience in a laboratory!
Are you a recent Science Graduate who is eager to put your scientific skills and knowledge into practice in an encouraging, supportive, laboratory setting?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with an Ofsted Outstanding mainstream Secondary School in Brent who are seeking a Science Graduate to join their Science Department as a Technician ASAP. This is a full time, long term position that will run until the end of the academic year in the first instance, that will pay £70 - £80 per day based on prior experience.
***Science Graduate - Technician role - Brent, North West London - £70 - £80 per day based on experience
***Full Time, Long Term opportunity commencing ASAP
***Must hold a recent Science degree with 2:1 minimum
***Lovely School to work in with respectful students and supportive parents
The School - Science Graduate - Brent, North West London:
- This is a co-educational inclusive, modern, Secondary school that strives to produce well-educated, faithful and proud young people who will be responsible and contributing members of society.
- This school has a scale and depth of facilities that enables them to specialise in a wide range of curriculum options. Students are able to flourish academically and all their staff are subject specialists. Their rigorous curriculum includes not only Art, English, French, Geography, History, Mathematics, Music, PE, Science and Technology but extends to Astronomy, Classical Civilisations, Dance, Drama, ICT, Spanish and much more.
- The pastoral care ensures they take the time to nurture every child's individual ability and talent. This school prides themselves in offering a programme which enables every child to reach their full potential.
The Role - Science Graduate - Brent, North West London:
- As a Science Technician, you will be responsible for the smooth running, and upkeep of the science laboratories
- Working as part of a team, you will ensure that all practical science lessons are fulfilled to a high standard, and ensure they are set up on time and packed away in a timely and efficient manner
- You will also ensure that the store rooms are kept tidy, running regular stocktakes, helping to order stock, and maintaining or repairing equipment and apparatus when required
- You will need to have excellent communication skills, be able to follow instruction accurately, have excellent organisation skills and a strong attention to detail. You will also need to work well both as part of a team and independently.
How to apply - Science Graduate - Brent, North West London:
If you would like extra information on this school and Science Technician role then we would ask you to contact Caitlin at Tradewind on 0207 845 5450 opt 2 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, please email your CV to Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com for an immediate call back!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.