Tradewind Recruitment are working with an Ofsted rated Good Secondary School in Harrow who are looking to appoint a Science Graduate to support their students, helping to raise attainment and progress across the subject. This is a full time, long term position that will commence in September 2020 and run until December 2020 in the first instance.
About the role - Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Harrow:
· As a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant, you will be supporting class teachers and the Head of Department to support students who require additional support within the subject
· You will support key students within the subject who have specific learning needs, who need further support to comprehend the curriculum, and those gifted and talented students who need to be challenged within the classroom to reach their full potential
· Working alongside class teachers and the inclusion team, you will be responsible for supporting students on a 1-to-1 basis in the classroom to keep students engaged and excited about their learning. You will also be responsible for planning, preparing and delivering small group interventions.
About the candidate - Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Harrow:
· To be successful in this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Harrow, you will hold a Science Degree (2:1 minimum) and be keen to pursue a career in education.
· This position would particularly suit a Science Graduate who is aspiring to train as a Secondary Teacher. This position has arisen due to the current Science Teaching Assistant securing a Teacher Training placement in the new academic year.
About the School - Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Harrow:
· This Secondary School is passionate about providing an exceptional learning environment in which students can reach their full potential and leave as well-rounded community members. The emphasis here on support, motivation and excellence across academia, sports and the arts is backed by the excellent achievement rates seen at the school.
· Serviced by the London Underground, National Rail services and local buses, this College is easily accessible from all areas of North West and Central London, as well as the bordering Home Counties. Free street parking is also available to those who drive.
Click 'Apply' to be considered for this exceptional opportunity as a Science Graduate Teaching Assistant in Harrow. Or for more information about the role, please call, or send your CV to Caitlin; 0207 845 5450 option 2 / Caitlin.Cranwell@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.