Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant
Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Ealing, West London - 'Outstanding' Ofsted - September 2020 - Potential for teacher training programme - Biology, Chemistry, Physics - £17,000 - £20,000
Are you an out-going recent graduate with a degree in Science and a strong academic background?
Have you been considering a career in teaching but aren't quite sure if it's right for you?
Would gaining some class-based experience in a school with gifted and talented learners help you decide if teaching is the right choice for you?
If you answered yes, you may be interested in this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant post!
Tradewind's permanent division are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants to join the Science department on behalf of a wonderful and inclusive school in West London. This post is best suited to confident science graduates with a minimum of a 2:1 at degree level and strong A-levels.
***Science Graduate Teaching Assistant required
***September 2020 - One year contract - £17,000 - £20,000
***Open to all Science graduates between 1st and 2:1
***Suitable for enthusiastic Science graduates who are eager to get into teaching
***Potential paid option for a place on the school's teacher training programme 2020/21
***All science degrees will be considered and are encouraged to apply
About the School - Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Ealing, West London
* This is a lovely secondary school with a sixth form in Ealing that values spiritual, academic and personal growth for each student.
* The school was rated 'outstanding' in all aspects by Ofsted at the last inspection in July 2018 where it was mentioned that 'teaching is consistently strong across all subjects, enabling pupils of all abilities to make excellent progress'.
* As well as maintaining high academic standards, the highly trained teaching staff encourage students to participate in school, local and national clubs and competitions in sports, music, drama, technology and expressive arts. This supports each individual talent and enhances student knowledge, expertise and skill, beyond the constraints of the classroom.
About the Role - Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Ealing, West London
* The Science Teaching Assistant will support pupil learning to students of all abilities through the delivery of specific learning programmes, setting high expectations whilst encouraging their independence and building their confidence.
* The successful applicant for this Science Graduate Teaching Assistant post does not need to have previous experience as a Teaching Assistant but will have the desire to pursue a career in education and have a minimum of 2:1 at degree level and strong A-Levels.
* The Science Teaching Assistant will support students on a 1:1 basis as well as in small groups to help raise attainment and continue progress of Science results from KS3 to KS5 across the school.
* This post is open to all science degrees, so whether your passion is physics, chemistry or biology, we want to hear from you!
How to apply - Science Graduate Teaching Assistant - Ealing, West London
If you would like further information on this post in Ealing and you would like to discuss if you would be suitable for this Science Teaching Assistant role please email your CV to email@example.com or call Eve on 0207 845 5481.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.