Science - Head of Department
Science - Head of Department
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a dynamic Head of Science in the Birmingham area?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for an outstanding Head of Science teacher for a very popular school in Birmingham. The role is to start in September 2019 and will go permanent for the right candidate.
The School in question is a large Academy rated 'Good' by Ofsted with excellent links to Public Transport and free onsite parking. The trust the School is part of a very supportive in terms of personal development and will do everything they can help you and your career.
Leadership and Management of the Subject Team
* Build and lead a high performing team
* Support, develop and line manage the department's staff, through the provision of CPD, inset training days, supervising NQTs, ITT students and support staff, etc.
* Monitor, evaluate and continually improve the quality of planning, teaching, and assessment of all members of the science team
* Manage departmental budget, resources and learning environment
* Lead behaviour management in the department, securing strong routines for learning, consistent with the school's policy, and liaising with tutors and parents when necessary
* Develop strong partnerships and ensure regular communication with parents
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
*We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
*We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
*Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
*Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
*Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
*Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
*Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Head of Science in Birmingham. Or for more information about the role, contact Brendan on 0121 643 3505 or Brendan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.