Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
Science Teacher - Enfield, North London - Ofsted 'Good' school - MPS/UPS - Experienced and NQTs welcome to apply - ASAP start
Are you an experienced, or newly qualifying Science Teacher looking to join a North London school that has been part of an inspirational success story over recent years as they continue their journey to greater heights?
Would you be keen to join an inclusive Enfield school that has invested heavily in STEM subjects and resources, and is now recognised as one of the strongest schools in the borough for Science?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this inclusive Enfield school to help them expand their Science Team. They have a good reputation for high standards, and helping students from any starting point to achieve excellent results. Get in touch with Tradewind today to find out more about how this could be the next step for you!
**Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
**Chemistry specialism preferred
**Ofsted 'Good' school
**Great opportunity to make an impact on local students
About the School - Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This Enfield school has seen a remarkable transition in recent years from a school that wasn't performing well, to one that not only achieves great results, but leads motivated and respectful students to follow whatever path they choose, be it academic or vocational
- The school provides a dynamic, modern and exciting learning environment where academic successes go hand in hand with a powerful community ethos that puts each individual child at the centre and ensures a nurturing and harmonious community.
- Their 'Outstanding' judgement for behaviour and attitude to learning in both Ofsted and SIAMS inspections are indicative of the school community living their everyday school lives with five key values in mind; consideration, respect, loyalty, responsibility and success.
- For NQTs a very comprehensive induction programme will help you to become an expert practitioner, with most NQTs who join this school going on to have very long and successful careers here.
About the Role - Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This is a school that offers a great support structure with senior leadership playing a key role in staff development at all stages.
- With a full range of students of varying ability levels, a science teacher who can show effective differentiation and the ability to help students make consistent progression is a must.
- The Science team achieves strong results and has developed a curriculum that engages students through use of relevant contexts, practical work and visits.
- They look forward welcoming a Science Teacher into their team who can bring a passion for their subject and innovative ways to engage students in science.
How to apply - Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
Has this Science Teacher position caught your interest? To hear more about this and other Science positions in North London call Laura Snowden on 02078455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.