Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
Science Teacher - Enfield, North London - Ofsted 'Good' school with rising attainment - MPS/UPS - Experienced and NQTs welcome to apply
Are you an experienced, or newly qualifying Science Teacher looking to join a North London school that has been part of an inspirational success story over recent years as they continue their journey to greater heights?
Would you be keen to join an Enfield school that has invested heavily in STEM subjects and resources, and is now recognised as one of the strongest schools in the borough for Science?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this innovative Enfield school to help them expand their Science Team in September. Get in touch ASAP to find out more about how this could be the next step for you!
**Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
**Onsite parking available
**'Good' Ofsted School with great opportunity to make an impact on local students
**Physics, Chemistry or Biology specialisms considered
About the School - Science Teacher - Physics, Chemistry or Biology - Enfield, North London
- This Enfield school has seen a remarkable transition in recent years from a school that wasn't performing well, to one that not only achieves great results, but leads motivated and respectful students to follow whatever path they choose, be it academic or vocational
- They have done this through a lot of hard work and dedication from staff, and a management team who have stabilised the school and brought a sense of achievement to all. At this school, it is 'Cool to be smart'.
- The school is set in large grounds and has recently invested well in modernising resources, especially in STEM subject departments for which the school has a very strong reputation.
- For NQTs a very comprehensive induction programme will help you to become an expert practitioner, with most NQTs who join this school going on to have very long and successful careers here.
About the Role - Science Teacher - Physics, Chemistry or Biology - Enfield, North London
- The Science team achieves strong results and has developed a curriculum that engages students through use of relevant contexts, practical work and visits.
- They look forward welcoming a science teacher of any discipline (through to KS5) into their team who can bring a passion for their subject and innovative ways to engage students in science.
- This is a school that offers a great support structure with senior leadership playing a key role in staff development at all stages.
- With a full range of students of varying ability levels, a science teacher who can show effective differentiation and the ability to help students make consistent progression is a must.
How to apply - Science Teacher - Physics, Chemistry or Biology - Enfield, North London
Has this Enfield role inspired you to learn more? Would you like a confidential career discussion about this and other opportunities for Science professionals in North London? Call Laura Snowden on 02078455450 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.