Science Teacher. Full Time.
Science Teacher. Full Time.
The school is a secondary based ASD school. This small site which caters for children from Key stage 3 up to key stage 5, all have a high functioning ASD diagnosis. They pupils follow a mainstream curriculum, however they do stay within one cohort to avoid lots of change in their school day.
It is an expectation that you take some resources with you however if work is set it is essential that you teach what the regular class teacher has left.You may also be asked to cover come maths lessons.
As a long-term term teacher of Science you are expected to plan, teach and mark in line with school policies and following the school syllabus.
This position is paid in line with the 2020/2021 M1 scale.
To join us and be considered for this Science Teacher vacancy you must:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent teaching qualification;
* Have experience teaching Science across KS3 and KS4;
* This position is subject to Enhanced DBS, Overseas police check (if applicable) and satisfactory references;
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any gaps in employment must be explained;
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Please click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Science Teacher position based in Liverpool.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.