Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
Science Teacher - Haringey, North London - April or September 2021 - 11 to 16 mixed school - Suitable for an experienced Science Teacher or an NQT - Excellent behaviour and ethos
Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity in April or September 2021 in a school that has already been on an incredible academic journey that looks to continue with ever improving results?
Would you be wanting to join a school community that is diverse, respectful and inclusive with motivated students who are very proud of their school and their achievements?
Tradewind Recruitment are working alongside this well established and successful Haringey school to help them find talented Science Teachers for April or September 2010. Despite the challenges of the current environment due to Covid-19, the school are being proactive with recruitment and will organise Skype interviews ASAP, get in touch with Tradewind today to find out more about this school and opportunity!
**Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
**Physics or Chemistry specialisms preferred
**Ofsted 'Good' school, 2017
**Excellent focus on Teacher wellbeing, lots of staff initiatives and benefits
**Respectful students who are dedicated to learning
About the School - Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
- This excellent Haringey school is large, mixed, 11-16 school that has performed very well for many years now, and they look to continue and improve on their already excellent track record of academic success in recent times.
- With a capacity of 1200 students, they are large enough to be able to offer a diverse curriculum whilst maintaining a focus of the progress of the individual.
- The school has a varied intake of pupils from a range of different social and cultural backgrounds, with high levels of EAL students and also high levels of Pupil Premium students, hence the school ethos of respect and inclusivity is taken very seriously.
- Their mission is to provide the highest possible standards of education for all students, recognising the value and uniqueness of everyone and celebrating individual talent.
- They aim to provide a safe place where each and every student is nurtured to become a capable, independent learner.
About the role - Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
- Science is a large and cohesive team with some excellent Teachers who help students achieve and exceed their expectations.
- With recent investment in Science facilities, the school are able to offer students and teachers modern resources and an excellent learning and teaching experience that is enriched by subject knowledge expert teachers.
- They are looking for a Science Teacher of any specialism that can show strong subject knowledge, with the ability to teach good and outstanding lessons in their subject (If an NQT, full support will be given)
How to apply - Science Teacher - Haringey, North London
This and many other schools are actively recruiting for their Easter September intake, if you are interested in finding out more about this, and other Science opportunities in North London get in touch with Tradewind ASAP for more information. Call Laura Snowden on 020278455450 or email your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.