Job Title: Science Teacher
Location: Barnsley, United Kingdom
Start Date: ASAP
Are you a passionate Science Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity in Barnsley? We have an exciting position available for you! Our partner, a prestigious school in Barnsley, is seeking a dedicated Science Teacher to join their team and inspire the next generation of scientists.
As a Science Teacher with our partner school, you will be a vital part of a dynamic and supportive team. Your role will involve planning and delivering engaging science lessons, assessing student progress, and contributing to a vibrant science curriculum. Your passion for science and commitment to educational excellence will help shape the future of young minds.
- Plan and deliver captivating science lessons in line with the school's curriculum.
- Foster an inclusive and encouraging classroom environment.
- Assess and monitor student progress, offering constructive feedback to facilitate their growth.
- Collaborate with the science department and participate in professional development activities.
- Inspire a love for science through innovative teaching methods and real-world applications.
- Maintain a safe and organised classroom, adhering to school policies.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field (e.g., Biology, Chemistry, Physics) with QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- Proven experience as a Science Teacher in a secondary school setting.
- Strong subject knowledge and a genuine passion for science.
- Exceptional classroom management and communication skills.
- Devotion to student success and continuous improvement.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
- Professional development opportunities to further your career. We are paired with the national college offering almost unlimited access to online CPD courses for FREE!
- The chance to make a meaningful impact on students' lives.
How to Apply:
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Science Teacher ready to make a positive impact, we encourage you to apply. Please send your CV and a cover letter, sharing your relevant experience and teaching philosophy by clicking apply now. For more information please contact Ben Pearne on 01142870650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tradewind is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Don't miss this opportunity to join the team and help shape the future of young scientists in Barnsley!
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.