Are you a creative Science Teacher Confident in Chemistry, Biology and Physics?
We are currently supporting the appointment of a long Term Teaching Post to commence in November through to February Half term. There will be an opportunity to start sooner should government guidelines allow schools to resume as normal prior to September 2020.
The Responsibilities this English Teacher roles will include:
* Undertaking full class responsibility for English from year Seven through to A level.
* Develop and use existing resources and co-ordinate practical lessons with the school Science Technician.
* To Assess, record and report progress and attainment of pupils, as well as on their personal and social development.
*Working in partnership with the Learning Mentors to support interventions and alternative tasks to support those with additional needs.
* Pastoral duties, including being form tutor.
* organising intervention sessions and booster classes where relevant.
The Guidelines for the successful are as followed.
*Hold Qualified Teacher Status.
*Be an Outstanding Teacher with Excellent curriculum subject knowledge.
*Be committed and professional with a determination to make a difference.
Shortlisting is due to commence remotely with interviews and vetting taking place remotely. Please click Apply to submit your interest. You may also contact the Birmingham Tradewind Team on 01216433505 or Email Luke Elliott: Luke.email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.