Tradewind are recruiting!
Are you an organised SEN Science Teacher looking for your next role in Blackburn?
Tradewind are currently recruiting for a hardworking and experienced SEN Science Teacher to work in highly successful Alternative Provision School based in Blackburn and they are looking for a Teacher who can teach Science across KS2 to KS4 students aged 10-16 who have Behavioural, Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH), Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD), Moderate Learning difficulties (MLD) and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
You will be providing Science across both Key Stages 2 - Key Stage 4, the role is to start 9th March 2020. The role is a long-term role covering a Maternity till December 2020.
The Alternative Provision school is Ofsted rated "Good" with 50 pupils, the school caters for 10- 16-year olds with a wide range or specific needs such as Behavioural, SEMH, ODD, MLD and ADHD. The School is easily accessible by public transport with a bus stop 5-minute walk away and free onsite parking with close motorway links.
My client is looking to recruit a Science Teacher with the right personality, attitude, and motivation to work in a specialist Alternative Provision setting. In addition to candidates with Behavioural and SEMH experience, we would be interested to receive applications from NQT or experienced teachers, with a Primary or Secondary background, with or without Special School experience.
However, you will need to show a deep understanding of SEN in general, and a self-evident passion, for working with students who SEMH and ADHD.
In addition, you will need to demonstrate a committed, resilient, inspirational, solution focused approach to getting the very best out of every student, alongside confidence and competence teaching Science.
* Team Teach (desirable not essential)
* NQT's Welcome
* This OFSTED 'Good' Alternative Provision School looking for an experienced Science Teacher
* Knowledge and understanding working with challenging behaviour, trauma and Social and Emotional behavioural difficulties.
For the right candidate, working with the students is a fulfilling and often inspiring role, so if you have a highly motivated personality, with an open minded positive outlook, a can-do attitude, a passionate desire to help children succeed, this could be just the role that you are looking for.
We welcome applications from any suitably qualified person, with the caveat that our starting point for appointing is that you are, or are capable of becoming, an outstanding teacher, and that you exhibit shed loads of motivational, creative, inspirational, enthusiasm.
The school is based in Blackburn with close links to the M65 additionally the school has good public transport links and onsite parking available.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher in Blackburn. Or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.