General Science Teacher.
Tradewind Recruitment are working alongside a high-achieving co-educational school in the NW London borough of Brent in the recruitment of a full-time General Science Key Stage 3 and 4 Teacher to join them from September 2023 (or July 2023 for ECTs); if this may be the role for you, then please contact Tradewind Recruitment today for more information.
A bit about the role;
- Long-term supply contract.
- September 2023 start.
- Full-time position.
- Immediate long-term role.
- Parking on site for all staff and based in the borough of Brent.
The school in question is rated Ofsted 'good' and has been for the entire 10 years that Tradewind Recruitment have assisted them with their recruitment. The school is an inclusive academy who hold at the forefront of their ethos, a mission to transform the community and give the children the best possible start in life. As mentioned, as 'Outstanding' and is awarded the highest possible grades in every aspect of its work. All 5 key Ofsted judgements are graded as 'good' for Pupil achievement & Progress, Teaching & Learning, Pupil Behaviour, Leadership & Management and Overall Effectiveness. The school continues to go from strength to strength receiving numerous awards and opportunities in recognition of their work in school and in supporting and transforming our local and wider community and the feeling that the next, imminent Ofsted will see the school achieve 'outstanding' is one that is felt throughout. It really is a great school to be a part of.
The school are looking for a full-time General Science Teacher who can join them on a permanent basis from September 2023. The role will involved teaching General Science to GCSE. You will be joining a successful department who have recent achieved scores well above the national average for all sciences-although this role is to teach to GCSE, if the successful applicant has aspirations for AS and A2 teaching, then in the future, due to the popular uptake at A-level, this may be a definite possibility.
For more information, please contact Tradewind Recruitment today-applications are warmly welcomed from staff of all levels of experience and the school have said there is the possibility of a July start for all ECTs looking to join them.
Based in Brent, the school is very centrally located; easy access from across the capital is possible due to it's excellent transport links and location. Although there is no onsite parking available, the school is within walking distance from 3 main overground and underground stations so regards of where you live in London, you should easily be able to access this opportunity so please still submit your CV to Tradewind Recruitment for more information.
To join us and be successful in this General Science Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS or be an ECT
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with 10 years of employment/education history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Ideally be able to provide excellent references
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 35 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as a General Science Teacher in Brent please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.