Start Date: September 2020 - Long term/Full time with a view to a contract in the future.
Daily Rate: £120 - £160 per day
We are searching for a strong secondary qualified Science teacher who holds QTS or QTLS to work in a rewarding & supportive Secondary School in Bristol.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified teacher who specialises in a Secondary Science. You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude. You must be someone who is passionate about making a difference, and be able to make a positive impact and manage challenging behaviour with ease. The position will be long term temporary initially, but will end in a contract directly with the school if you prove to be a success.
We are looking for:
* Science qualified teachers in the Bristol area.
* Someone who can teach all Sciences to KS4 and also has previous Science teaching experience in the UK.
* A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage their students in their learning and have strong classroom management.
* Commitment to the school and their students.
This friendly & welcoming school is in Bristol is easily accessible by train, bus or car.
As a science teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers!
* Full interview preparation and assistant - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
To join us and be successful in this Secondary Science Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Science teacher in Bristol. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Michelle Withers on 0117 301 7578 / Michelle.Withers@twrecruitment.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee, you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.