Tradewind are recruiting for a Science Teacher!
Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for an enthusiastic, adaptable & resilient Science teacher for a welcoming & supportive secondary PRU in Bury.
Science Teacher across Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Monday to Friday 8:30am-3:30pm.
Start ASAP until July but will be temporary to permanent for the right person.
Pay up to £180/day depending on experience.
Delivery of biology, chemistry, and physics at KS3 level.
Positive confident classroom management skills.
Teacher able to differentiate lessons to the changing needs of students.
Students will be of mixed ability and needs.
Managing challenging behaviour, engaging, motivating & building strong relationships with pupils.
Secondary PRU in Bury area.
Students all have an EHCP for Social, Emotional or Mental Health needs.
Class sizes of no more than 8 pupils including TA support.
Experienced & supportive management.
Collaborative teamwork atmosphere.
Easily accessible by car, train, bus or metrolink.
To join us and be successful in this Bury Science Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS.
- Have an enhanced DBS certificate (or be happy to pay for a new one).
- Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable)
- Minimum of two professional references checks.
- Provide a CV with full history from your education until present.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
To apply for this Bury based Science Teacher role & register with Tradewind please call Graham in the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of working through Tradewind:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 46 to be exact and with new courses being added every term!
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward.
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
A bit more about Tradewind...
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.