Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a dedicated, hardworking and dynamic Teacher to join this Ofsted rated "Good" school in Cheshire. The school is well linked and is accessible via the M62 and the M56 motorways. The position is a temporary, long- term position to start in January.
The successful candidate will be passionate about their subject and able to inspire students throughout KS3 and 4, in all three sciences. The department follow the AQA syllabus, with two different routes offered. One of which is the separate Science in Biology, Chemistry and Physics - of which is offered to students who excel in Year 7 and 8 and they will start this pathway in Year 9. The second route is the Combined Science Trilogy, of which students commence in Year 10. Following the school policy on planning and assessment, you will be expected to plan, deliver and assess students' work. You will join a committed department that aim to develop students both academically and morally.
The school has a strong moral purpose, which enables students to progress into independent young adults. A wide range of extra-curricular activities are available that aim to develop students' skill, talent and leadership.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* Have experience of teaching Science to KS3 and KS4.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 39 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this Science Teacher job based in Cheshire.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.