Tradewind Recruitment are seeking a passionate and dedicated Science Teacher for a new exciting long-term role at a secondary school based in Chester.
We are working on behalf of a lovely school located on the outskirts of the city centre who are seeking a Science Teacher from 6th November 2023 through until Easter 2024 on a full-time basis. The role is open to both ECT's and experienced Science Teachers who are looking for a long-term role with the possibility of a permanent position at the end of the contract.
The ideal candidate would be someone that can demonstrate excellent teaching skills, have extensive subject knowledge, and work well with a team of experienced teachers. You will be asked to help plan, prepare, and deliver engaging science theory and practical lessons, create a supportive and positive learning environment for students and evaluate students progress and provide feedback when needed.
The pay for this role will be paid to scale from day one to ensure the best and smoothest transition into this role.
To be considered for this role, we will need -
- Hold Qualified Teaching Status in the UK with specialism in science.
- Proof of Right to Work, this could be your Passport or Birth Certificate.
- A CV that covers 10 years of education or employment.
- A fully enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to process one with us. (We will refund the cost of the DBS)
The benefits of registering with Tradewind -
- Your income matters: we will always seek to get you the highest rate of pay and will provide you with the best possible advice
- Your development matters: we offer our people free access to over 2,500 CPD courses, webinars and resources via the incredible National College
- Your flexibility matters: we tailor the working week to you - daily supply, long-term contracts and permanent positions available local to you
- Your wellbeing matters: we put people at the heart of everything we do and are proudly a Sunday Times Top 100 employer for 4 years running
- We pride ourselves on our exceptional service to our candidates and are proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
If you are interested in this Science Teacher role in Chester, the click 'Apply Now' or get in touch to discuss at Toby.Weston@twrecruitment.com or call 01244 360150.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.