Ealing; January 2024; Permanent role.
Are you a Key Stage 3 and 4 General Science Teacher looking for your next role in Ealing? Would you like to work in one of the highest achieving schools in the borough? If so, a close client school of Tradewind Recruitment's are seeking CVs of Science Teachers looking for a new challenge from January 2024.
The school in question are one of Tradewind Recruitment's longstanding clients and as stated are going to be in need of a full-time Key Stage 3 and 4 General Science Teacher to join them on a long-term/permanent basis from January 2024; if this sounds like the role for you then please send your CV to Tradewind Recruitment for more information and an immediate call back. The very proactive SLT at the school will be conducting immediate interviews for this post.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ambitious and committed department who 'share a common sense of purpose and high expectations of what children can achieve' (OFSTED 2022). The school are looking for a General Science Teacher to add to their already impressive Science Department, ideally a talented individual who wants to be a part of transforming education in London; if this sounds like you then please send your CV immediately for more details of the school in question and hopeful interview.
It really is a brilliant place to work; it is an academic and inspirational environment to be a part of and from working with them for the last 15 years Tradewind Recruitment can vouch what a brilliant school you will be joining. The school is easily commutable, based within 10 minutes of both the Central and Piccadilly Underground lines, if it sounds like an opportunity you may be interested in, but do not live in west London please do not hesitate in submitting your CV for more information as the current cohort of staff commute from across London.
We are looking for:
- This OFSTED 'outstanding' secondary academy are looking for a Science Teacher who can teach across both Key Stages and who has excellent subject knowledge.
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
- A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT.
- the school want to meet a Science Teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future-they are renowned for internal promotions.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher vacancy you will be;
- A dynamic and outstanding experienced teacher, holding QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree.
- The ability to teach General Science at Key Stage 3 and 4.
- An ambitious person with high expectations for yourself and your students.
- Full-time post starting on a maternity contract and with the view to moving on to an eventual permanent contract due to planned expansion of the department and school.
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher in Ealing please contact Tradewind Recruitment today.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.