Q - Are you a chemistry teacher who is looking for a supportive and positively charged school from April?
Q - Can you teach chemistry and would love a timetable that is weighted towards your specialism?
Trainee, NQT and experienced applicants are welcomed to this chemistry teacher vacancy - join a vibrant science team and concentrate on teaching chemistry.
This outstanding graded Secondary School is very eager to find a chemistry teacher specialist and offer you a rewarding and energetic place of work.
If you love chemistry and want at least an 80% timetable in the subject then this could be the ideal place for you
Click Apply Now or contact Oli at Tradewind Recruitment to discuss this opportunity in more detail
Job Description Chemistry Teacher ·
* Teaching Chemistry to KS3 and KS4 - 80% Timetable·
* Some KS3 Biology and Physics - minimal·
* Main Pay Scale £23,720 to £35,008 per annum·
* Working as part of an outstanding graded department·
* Full time and permanent role to start September
Person Specification Chemistry Teacher ·
* Chemistry specialist - ideally with a Chemistry degree·
* QTS is a must·
* Trainee teachers, NQT and experienced teachers are welcome to apply·
* Innovative and experimental teachers needed
School Information Chemistry Teacher ·
* GOOD graded School - Ofsted 2016·
* Very approachable leadership team - flat management style·
* Engaged children and supportive parents·
* Revamp in the science department - new lab equipment·
* Excellent results 62% A*-C GCSE across science·
* Above average Progress 8 score - aspirational school
* Very good support from lab tech team
Click "Apply Now" to be considered for this great position, or for more information about this or any other position, contact us on 01245 806 737.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.