Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity after Easter in a school that is on an incredible academic journey with plenty of room to make your mark and advance your career?
Would you be wanting to join a school community that is diverse, respectful and inclusive with motivated students who are very proud of their school and their achievements?
Tradewind Recruitment are working alongside this well established and successful Enfield school to help them find talented Science Teachers for April 2021, as there are currently two vacancies in this team. Despite the challenges of the current environment the school are being proactive with recruitment and will organise Skype interviews ASAP, get in touch with Tradewind today to find out more about either of these opportunities!
**Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
**Physics, Chemistry or Biology specialisms considered
**Teaching timetable available KS3, KS4 and KS5
**Ofsted 'Good' school, 2017
**Respectful students who are dedicated to learning
About the School - Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
- This excellent Enfield school is large, mixed, 11-19 school that has performed very well for many years now, and with recent leadership changes they look to continue and improve on their already excellent track record of academic success in recent times.
- With a capacity of 1200 students, including Sixth Form, they are large enough to be able to offer a diverse curriculum whilst maintaining a focus of the progress of the individual.
- The school has specialist school status for Sports, and has recently made huge investment in their STEM provisions, now proudly being part of the borough hub to drive improvements in these subjects.
- The school has a varied intake of pupils from a range of different social and cultural backgrounds, with high levels of EAL students and also high levels of Pupil Premium students, hence the school ethos of respect and inclusivity is taken very seriously.
- Their mission is to provide the highest possible standards of education for all students, recognising the value and uniqueness of everyone and celebrating individual talent.
- They aim to provide a safe place where each and every student is nurtured to become a capable, independent learner.
About the role - Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
- Science is a large and cohesive team with some excellent Teachers who help students achieve and exceed their expectations.
- With recent investment in Science facilities, the school are able to offer students and teachers modern resources and an excellent learning and teaching experience that is enriched by subject knowledge expert teachers.
- They are looking for a Science Teacher of any specialism that can show strong subject knowledge, with the ability to teach to GCSE and A Level in their subject (If an NQT, full support will be given)
- There may be the opportunity for some leadership with this role, for those who have ambitions to develop their management skills
How to apply - Science Teacher - Enfield, North London
This and many other schools are actively recruiting for their February half term or Easter intake, if you are interested in finding out more about this, and other Science opportunities in North London get in touch with Tradewind ASAP for more information. Call Laura Snowden on 020278455450 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.