Skype interviews to take place after Easter
Are you a Science Teacher looking for a new role in September 2020? Are you interested in working in a school that is in the top 5% of schools nationally for pupil progress? If so, please contact Jade at Tradewind Recruitment today to find out more information about the following vacancy; Jade.Heatley@twrecruitment.com.
This prestigious school based in the heart of South-East London seek the assistance in teaching General Science to Key stage 3 and some GCSE classes for September 2020. If you find yourself looking for a new role, then please do not hesitate in submitting your CV for more information.
The position is to teach Science across all both Key Stage 3 and 4 with the chance of teaching KS5 for the right candidate.
The school is located in the heart of the City, the Borough of Greenwich. It's accessibility is second to none, with it being within a 5-minute walk of multiple lines and 10 minutes from the nearest overground station.
For further information and possible, immediate skype interview please submit your CV to Jade.Heatley@twrecruitment.com immediately. The school in question has fantastic sponsorship so can offer unrivalled rates of pay. Do not hesitate in submitting your CV for consideration if this sounds like a desired opportunity for you.
We are looking for:
* This ISI rated 'Excellent' is all girls schools are looking for a full-time Science Teacher who can teach across all Key Stages and has excellent subject knowledge.
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
* A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
* the school want to meet a Science Teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future-they are renowned for internal promotions
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Does this sound like the role for you? To be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher in South East London please contact Jade.Heatley@twrecruitment.com or call 0207 845 5450 option 2.
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.