This school is over-subscribed with an excellent reputation in the local community, and was praised in their recent Ofsted report for "Outstanding" standards of behaviour and attitude to learning among the student body.
The school is seeking a teacher who will:
* Be an outstanding practitioner who will contribute significantly to raising standards of teaching and learning
* Have a passion for raising student achievement
* Be committed to raising the profile of STEM across the school with competitions and extra-curricular opportunities
* Ensure that all colleagues realise their potential through a carefully managed programme of personal and professional development
This school takes pride in their CPD provision and offers excellent training, mentoring and support for NQTs, as well as a full induction for all new staff. The school is a specialist Arts college with strong commitment from SLT to their extra-curricular provision, and was recently rebuilt in 2016, now offering spacious, modern facilities with excellent dedicated Science facilities and attractive outdoor spaces. Located in West Herts and attracting the London Fringe bonus, the school is easily accessible from the M1 and M25 and has good public transport links to Watford, St. Albans and Hemel Hempstead, as well as free onsite parking for staff.
In order to be considered for this Science Teacher position you will need:
* QTS status or equivalent (overseas teachers will be considered with appropriate NARIC certification)
* Enhanced DBS or Overseas Police Checks if necessary
* An updated CV, covering the last 10 years of employment, with 2 recent references
* A legal right to work in the UK (We are not able to offer sponsorship for this role)
Click Apply now to be considered for this opportunity to teach Physics at this over-subscribed Hertfordshire school or for more information about the role please call SAm Taylor on 01727236255 or email email@example.com
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£70 - £85 per day
£100 - £180 per day
£120 - £180 per day
Birmingham, West Midlands
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.