The school is seeking an experienced professional who:
* Is qualified and confident in teaching all three disciplines in the Science curriculum0 the school is flexible on specialism
* Is a strong role model to children and will model the school's very high standards of behaviour and mutual respect
* Has experience in the GCSE curriculum and related practical assessments
* Can engage and inspire children as part of a strong and successful Science department with a large A-Level cohort
This role would be on a full-time basis to start at the beginning of the academic year. Our client is a highly successful academy, part of a two-school trust, who have recently received an excellent Ofsted report, with particular praise for the school's learning environment and behaviour expectations- "students' behaviour and attitudes are outstanding". This is a school that balances an inclusive ethos with aspirational teaching and targets- students here make good progress regardless of their background and are supported well both in a pastoral and an academic context. The combination of their non-negotiable behaviour policy and strong sense of community produces students who are ambitious, responsible and empathetic, with the opportunity to participate in charity events for the local community and take up leadership roles contributing to school development. Other community touches such as a school dog contribute to a learning environment that is welcoming, ambitious and harmonious.
The school site is very modern with excellent facilities for Science having enjoyed a £20 million new build in 2017. It is located close to the M25 with easy access via car and bus from Cheshunt, Potters Bar and Enfield.
In order to be considered for this Science position you will need:
* QTS status or equivalent (overseas teachers will be considered with appropriate NARIC certification)
* Enhanced DBS or Overseas Police Checks if necessary
* An updated CV, covering the last 10 years of employment, with 2 recent references
* A legal right to work in the UK (We are not able to offer sponsorship for this role)
Click Apply now to be considered for the opportunity to interview at this over-subscribed Hertfordshire school, or for more information about the role please call Amber on 01727236255, or email email@example.com.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.