Are you passionate about Science and eager to make a positive impact on young minds? Tradewind Recruitment is thrilled to announce an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Teacher of Science at an outstanding school in Hull. We're seeking a dedicated individual to join our exceptional academy trust and be a part of our thriving science department.
- Start Date: November 6th (Negotiable for January 8th)
- Duration: Until Easter 2024 (Subject to extension)
- Salary: £153.85 - £211.96 per day (Experience and qualifications dependent)
The School Offers:
- Outstanding School with a Fantastic Local Reputation
- Experienced and Welcoming Science Team
- Abundant Resources for Effortless Planning
- Onsite Parking for Commuting Teachers
- Easily Accessible via Public Transport
As a Science Teacher, you will:
- Develop and deliver engaging science lessons.
- Inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential.
- Create a positive and inclusive learning environment.
- Monitor and assess student progress.
- Collaborate with the science team to enhance the curriculum.
To work with Tradewind, you need:
- A DBS on the update service.
- At least two satisfactory references.
- Valid right to work in the UK.
This is your chance to join a dynamic, supportive team and play a vital role in shaping the future of our students. If you're a passionate and qualified Science Teacher, we want to hear from you!
For more information about this exciting opportunity, please contact Alex Bateman at 01482 238878 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.