Main/Upper Pay Scale
Required for September 2020
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you looking for you next role teaching Science in Lambeth?
11-18 Mixed Catholic Voluntary-Aided School
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for a qualified and motivated candidate to bring energy, enthusiasm and commitment to our outstanding science department. They are a high-performing, dedicated and caring team, with a passion for teaching and learning. Their department is made up of fourteen inspirational teachers, who will endeavour to challenge and support you.
Their 2019 GCSE and A-Level results remain significantly higher than the national average, and are steadily increasing year on year. The number of students securing university places (including medicine and veterinary medicine) at top universities is testament to the hard work of our students and staff.
You must hold QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant undergraduate degree to be considered for this role. The role will involve delivering all three science subjects to GCSE level. Ability to teach one of the Sciences at A Level is essential.
WHY APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
* The school has an outstanding ethos and environment for learning.
* The Department achieves outstanding results at Key Stages 4 and 5, significantly above national averages.
* They are committed to developing the talents and potential of all our staff and place great emphasis on their well-being.
* This school is a hugely oversubscribed school (in excess of 1000 Applications for 180 Year 7 places) and enjoys a considerable reputation in the local area for its academic excellence and caring ethos.
* The school provides outstanding pastoral support. This helps all students to remain engaged and motivated to learn. Their exceptionally positive attitude to learning is a major contribution to their achievement.
* Students behave extremely well in and out of the classroom. They feel safe and show high levels of respect for each other, their staff and the school environment.
* Parents have very positive views about how well the school cares for their children and enables them to achieve very highly.
* The Sixth Form is 'outstanding'.
Early application is encouraged as ideally hoping to interview and appoint someone as soon as possible.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for or find out about other similar teaching opportunities contact Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org, Business Manager, directly for further information.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.