Science Teacher + TLR (optional) - Academy School - 6 form entry - Hammersmith and Fulham, West London - September 2021 - Permanent Role - MPS1 - UPS3
Would you like to work at a secondary school in Hammersmith and Fulham that has a long history in the borough as a successful 6 form entry Academy school?
Are you interested in a Science teacher role, that can potentially offer you additional responsibilities with a TLR in the department?
Tradewind Permanent Division are working with a school part of an Academy that is now seeking a Science teacher for their Science department. The school in Hammersmith and Fulham is a fantastic place to work. It is an Outstanding school in all categories. If you are interested in this post, please contact Tradewind Recruitment, Permanent Division immediately.
***Science Teacher + Responsibilities (TLR) optional - Hammersmith and Fulham, West London
***September 2021 start on a permanent basis - MPS1 - UPS3 £30, 480 - £49, 571
***Academy School part of network of 35 schools across the UK
***Ofsted Outstanding in all categories
***Offer excellent training to staff and regular coaching
About the School - Science Teacher + TLR (optional) - Hammersmith and Fulham, West London
This Hammersmith and Fulham school has gone from strength to strength. It is a 6-form entry school passionate about developing all students into well-rounded global citizens. The team of staff are enthusiastic, have high expectations and are invested in the school. CPD is excellent with opportunities to progress and develop as a teacher. Teachers at this school receive a minimum of 10 training days, including moderation opportunities across the federation and weekly in school sessions of a high standard led by a wide variety of staff. They strongly support NPQML, NPQSL and the Lead Practitioner course. This is an Ofsted Outstanding secondary school. Furthermore, the school is proud that they have had some of their students get into Harvard and Oxbridge. The school are proud of the impressive exam results they achieve and are seeking a Science teacher who shares their high ambitions of all students.
About the Role - Science Teacher + TLR (optional) - Hammersmith and Fulham, West London
- Joining this school, the Science teacher will report to the Head of Department.
- The science teacher will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities, which will be discussed at interview stage.
- The school is flexible with what they can offer as this will depend on the candidate and skills available.
- The school is seeking a candidate with a degree in Science and good A Levels.
- They must have a genuine passion for teaching science and developing the curriculum.
- The teacher must be professional, courteous and good at working as part of a team.
- They will be required to teach Science from KS3 to KS5.
- The joining teacher must be qualified to teach and work in the UK, and must be qualified to at least degree level in Science. Must hold QTS.
- They must show evidence of being an outstanding teacher of Science.
- This role would only suit those who are dynamic, committed and ready to play their part in an amazing success story. You will be fully supported by a department with a good mix of experienced and newly qualifying teachers.
How to apply - Science Teacher + TLR (optional) - Hammersmith and Fulham, West London
If you would like extra information on this Science teacher post, then please contact Megan at Tradewind on 0207 845 5451 as soon as possible for a confidential discussion. You can also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for an immediate call back! Tradewind is also working on other vacancies, so if you are looking for something else, we can help you find what you are looking for.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.