Tradewind are recruiting for an outstanding Science Teacher from January 2021 for the rest of the academic year.
The successful Science Teacher will be teaching within a GOOD secondary Academy as a full time practitioner. This would suit a Science Teacher who enjoys a challenge.
The school are keen to recruit a Science Teacher with outstanding subject knowledge and can confidently deliver lessons up to KS4.
The perfect candidate will have the knowledge and experience to guide students through their examinations and will have demonstrable results in delivering excellent outcomes for all.
Due to the fact that the successful applicant will be taking on the full teaching role - including planning and marking - the post will be paid to scale which is up to a maximum of £189 per day.
The school can boast excellent results over the last number of years thanks to the strong and established leadership team in place.
The school demonstrates an inclusive curriculum and students engage well at all levels.
Centrally located in the town, the school is accessible by local bus and rail links and there is ample parking onsite as well as secure bike sheds.
* Delivering Science to Key Stage 3 & 4
* Planning, marking and assessment
* Attending training afterschool hours and parents evenings as required
* Promoting positive behaviour
You will be supporting students across Key Stage 3 & 4 and will also be responsible for a form group too. As such, you must be prepared to ingratiate yourself into the full workings of the school.
SLT are warm and welcoming and you will be supported at all levels from your Head of Department all the way up to Head Teacher.
The school have excellent resources and you can enjoy working with the most up to date technology within your lessons.
QTS is essential for this post as is the right to legally work in the UK. You will also be required to provide a CV with a full 10 year work history and have a fully enhanced DBS check.
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Teacher of Science in North Lincolnshire. Or for more information about the role, contact Louise on 01522 775347 or Louise.Hayes@twrecruitment.com
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.