Tradewind Recruitment are working with a school in Nottingham, who are looking for a full-time Science Teacher to start work in January 2024.
Our partner school is situated in Nottingham, just south of the city centre. The school provides an environment that inspires learning for life, enabling their students to be wise, compassionate and forgiving. The school itself has a warm and welcoming ethos and is well known for having great leadership support as well as good pupil behaviour.
As a Science Teacher in this school, your duties will include:
- Undertaking full class teaching responsibility for Science from Year 7 through to Year 11
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress and attainment of pupils,
as well as on their personal and social needs
- Marking work, giving appropriate feedback and preparing students for exams in line with
- Attendance at parents evenings and other relevant departmental meetings
To be considered for this Science Teacher position you will:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status or UK equivalent
- Have recent relevant teaching experience
- Provide a CV with a 10 year working history
- Be an outstanding Maths teacher with excellent curriculum subject knowledge
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
- Be an organised, enthusiastic proactive person
- Hold an enhanced DBS certificate which is on the update service, or be willing to apply
for a new one (costs refunded back to you when you complete 20 days work)
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this full-time Science Teacher in Nottingham role, starting in January 2024, or call Ben on 0115 739 0077 for a discussion.
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.