A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Science teacher looking to pursue their next or first post from September 2020. Joining a progressive and inclusive comprehensive 11-16 secondary school. The salary for this post starts at £23,373 with a chance of a higher salary depending on your experience.
The successful Science teacher will join a vibrant and inclusive secondary school in Oldham, Greater Manchester, which has progressed massively in the last year. The school achieved good results across the Science department last academic year which they hope to continue going forward. As a result, the incoming Science teacher will be confident in delivering clear and inspiring Science lessons across Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 for all 3 sciences.
The school have recently refurbished their Science department, and have state of the art teaching aids to facilitate practical sessions. You will be expected to plan and assess lessons in line with the curriculum and class ability, and will have the opportunity to share plans across the department.
This Ofsted 'Good' school has a proud tradition of providing students with a forward thinking and nurturing learning environment. Through high quality teaching and learning, pastoral care and a wide range of opportunities for enrichment the school aims to raise aspirations, deliver successful results and develop young people into well rounded, caring individuals.
The school has built strong and lasting links with the local community which enables a larger scope for resources and activities. If you would like to work in a school which has a strong team of teachers who support each other, then this school could be the perfect fit for you.
The school is easily accessible and has ample on-site parking facilities
To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.