Are you an experienced Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity in Rossendale?
Tradewind are working in partnership with an SEMH School in Rossendale to recruit an ambitious Science teacher to join them 1st June 2020 till December 2020 with the potential to go permanent.
This is a full-time post with the potential to go permanent. You will be required to teach Chemistry, Biology and Physics over a varied timetable and you shall be teaching across all Secondary age groups KS3 and KS4 with mixed abilities.
The OFSTED 'good' SEMH School are prepared to invest heavily in teachers to attract, develop and retain the best teaching talent that drives high standards throughout the school. Experienced Teachers and NQT's are welcome to apply.
We are looking for:
* Science Teacher who can teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge
* A creative approach to teaching and learning who will engage through inspiring and clear teaching strategies
* A driven Science teacher who would potentially like to take some leadership responsibility in the future
After visiting the school, I was really impressed with behaviour and the state of the art facilities. This school also encourages and healthy and active approach to every day school life. The school has a welcoming team of staff and a strong and well-structured SLT. As a Science teacher you will have the support of a committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards throughout the school.
This SEMH School is located in Rossendale and is easily accessible via public transport links and close to motorway networks. If travelling by public transport, there is bus stop two minutes from the school.
The benefits of registering with Tradewind:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Click 'Apply Now' to be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher in Rossendale. Or for more information about the role, contact Chrissie on 01772 977 333 or email@example.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most. Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.