Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a qualified Science Teacher looking for a new opportunity in Swindon from Easter 2021 to July 2021?
Tradewind are currently looking for a strong Science teacher join a lovely secondary school in Swindon from after Easter (possibly before). This role will be with a view to a contract from September 2021. The placement would be on a full time basis (may consider part time for the right person) and would involve planning, prepping and marking to GCSE. The successful Science teacher would be expected to take responsibilities of a permanent member of staff, so the job will pay to your pay scale! The school are looking at shortlisting CV's now, if this is the role for you please apply now!
We are looking for:
* This secondary school is looking for an experienced Science teacher to start in April on a full-time basis until at least July (likely to lead to a contract from September 2021)
* Someone who can teach all sciences to KS4 and can plan, prep and mark.
* A committed member of staff who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Ability to engage their students in their learning.
* Previous UK curriculum experience and knowledge and holding QTS or QTLS.
This school is in North Swindon, which is accessible by car and public transport. The school can offer parking on the school grounds but there is also plenty of on street parking.
The school is a lovely big new build, which offers fantastic facilities for all their teachers. The staff at this school are very helpful and supportive which creates an enjoyable working atmosphere.
As a Science Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations.
In return, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay.
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That is 18 more than our next nearest competitor.
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend earn vouchers.
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you are fully prepped and confident increasing your chances of success!
* Help with lesson planning - our support does not stop once we have secured you a placement.
* Online portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher Role you will need:
* To hold QTS or equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, Overseas Police Clearance (if applicable) and profession reference checks - At least 2!
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks should be noted.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'apply now' to be considered for this great position as a Science Teacher in Swindon. If you would like to hear more information about the role, please contact Ross on 0117 301 7578 / Ross.Churn@twrecruitment.com
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.