Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a creative and passionate Science Teacher, looking for a new challenge within a successful secondary school in Tameside?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Science Teacher, to join an outstanding and successful school in Tameside, to start ASAP. The school will consider full or part-time applications for this long-term position. The role has te potential for a permanent contract, for the right candidate.
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role, you will need to:
- Hold QTS Status or QTLS
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
- Provide a CV with a minimum of 10 years employment/employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting on behalf of a secondary school, which caters for students from 11 -16 years old, aiming to produce confident individuals through learning in a safe and happy environment. They are looking for a Science Teacher who can deliver lessons across KS3 and KS4. You should have a fresh approach and sound subject knowledge. You must be a committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout the role. Ideal candidates will have strong curriculum knowledge and will ensure that the lessons they deliver are of excellent quality using innovative and engaging approaches, ensuring that the students are having fun whilst making progress!
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 45 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this Science Teacher position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Manchester office on 0161 674 0138, or email email@example.com
- As a Sunday Times Top 100 employer, we're committed to putting candidates & staff first
- We employ the best in the business to provide an exceptional service to our candidates
- Top rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request)
- More free CPD courses than any other education recruiter
- Awarded REC Audited Education Gold Standard status and we're proudly an Equal Opportunities Employer
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
You are subscribed to our push notifications, but not currently for jobs like this.
Would you like to receive notifications for jobs like this as well?
Great news! You are subscribed to receive alerts for jobs similar to this one.
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.