Are you a reliable and dedicated Science teacher seeking work next term?
Would you like to work in a successful, popular and supportive school?
Tradewind Recruitment have been asked by an 11 to 19 secondary school in West Suffolk to assist them in finding a qualified Science Teacher to join their hard-working team of staff. The successful teacher will be expected to teach the KS3 and KS4 Science curriculum with the school offering either a permanent, fixed term or long-term supply agreement.
With experienced teachers within the Science department, the successful teacher could specialise in either Chemistry, Biology or Physics. Though I have been informed a specialism in Physics could prove advantageous. The school can consider an experienced Science Teacher or someone who is newly qualified. They have effective support in place and an excellent track record of developing NQT's.
This welcoming school have enjoyed consistent success over the years and continues to maintain a good level of education. The imaginative development of the curriculum means students benefit from a range of courses and feel confident about their futures. Pupils behave well, are courteous and there is an established culture of high expectations. There has been very strong progress in the Science department recently, high achievers continue to be challenged with effective support in place for those sitting below the expected standard for their age.
The successful Science Teacher will be:
- Familiar and confident with the planning and delivery of lessons in line with the National Curriculum
- A committed and reliable teacher dedicated to the role
- Consistently motivated to deliver engaging lessons
- An excellent communicator with outstanding interpersonal skills
- A positive and personable role model for their class
- Up to date knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 Science curriculum with a proven track record of results
In return the school offers:
- A collaborative and fun working environment across the school and Trust
- Well-equipped and resourced learning environments
- The opportunity to progress following a successful assignment
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success.
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants.
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement.
- A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous bonus.
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability.
'ApplyNow' to be considered for this exciting Science Teacher position. For more information about the role, please contact Mr Campion on 01245 806737.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community'.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay (all rates are typically inclusive of holiday pay, however we will happily accrue this upon request) and plenty of development opportunities. We have more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, a brilliant referral bonus, full interview preparation, help with lesson planning, online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability and plenty more benefits by registering with Tradewind. Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 12 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.