To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold QTS Status or QTLS
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional references checks
* Have a CV with 10 years employment history included and any employment breaks must be explained
* Have the legal right to work in the UK
We are recruiting a Science Teacher on behalf of a well-established school which caters for students from 11 -16 years old. The school aim to ensure that their students leave the school with high aspirations and are equipped with the knowledge, skills and behaviours to achieve.
The school is looking for a Science Teacher that can deliver lessons across Key stage 3&4, with a strong level of subject knowledge.. You must be a committed practitioner, who will set high expectations, striving to achieve the best from your students. You will need to be a collaborative and driven individual who will support on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches.
The students are following the mainstream GCSE curriculum, however they have additional learning barriers including anxiety and mental health conditions. Additionally they may have missed a large amount of school due to prolonged absence or hospital stays.
To apply for this position, or hear more about the exciting opportunities we have here at Tradewind, please call the Liverpool Office on 0151 221 9666, or email Jemma Howson on email@example.com
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
* Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
* More training and development than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That's 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* A great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a generous reward
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 4th year running!
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.