We are searching for a passionate science teacher to join a thriving secondary school in the East Riding. This new role is to start after October half term has the potential to turn long term. It is a full-time role and pay can vary from £100 - £170 per day depending on experience. The school is ideally looking for a Chemistry specialist who can teach Triple Award Chemistry, but any subject specialism will be considered for this position.
The ideal candidate will be expected to deliver engaging lessons which enable students to grasp tricky concepts that can be challenging to understand. This shouldn't be a problem if you are willing to take full advantage of the impressive facilities provided by this brilliant school. The school is proud to have an exceptionally skilled laboratory technician who has amassed a huge amount of resources that are shared with the teaching staff. With an excellent knowledge of experiments, and the new 'required practical's', this is an excellent school to learn in, and staff members entering will be fully supported.
We are looking for:
* A candidate which has experience teaching all core areas of science within KS3 and KS4.
* Isn't afraid to implement child-led learning
* A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role.
* Enjoys working as part of a team
The school is accessible and has free onsite parking for those who work there.
In return the school offers:
* A well-equipped classroom enabling high quality science lessons.
* The chance to work alongside experienced professionals
* The opportunity to be part of a warm, welcoming team that strive to do what's best for those they teach.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Science Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as Science Teacher in The East Riding. Or for more information about the role, contact Bethany Redshaw on 01482 238878/ Bethany.firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, that's 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
in a row!
We are proud to be listed in the Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For, for the 3rd year running!
£100 - £180 per day
York, North Yorkshire
£100 - £150 per day
£110 - £185 per day + Pay to Scale for Longer Term Assignments
We're proud to be a small part in the biggest challenge, educating the next generation.